Tuesday 1 November 2011

Animatic:

This is a sequence of the draft storyboards I created accompanied by my chosen song: Simply Wonderful by Tim Myers. Even though I’ve drafted several different types of shots such as extreme close up and long shots for my actual music video I want to include a wider variety of different camera angles and shots to make my video look more interesting and keep the audience intrigued.
I initially wanted to use only one ‘story line’ within my video where I would base the video on one couple and the rest of the people featured within the video would mime and dance to the song however with the audience feedback I gained, specifically that this idea may become slightly repetitive, and advise of my teacher I’ve reassessed my ideas in order to include several story lines in the video. I’m still going to include people dancing and miming however the video is now going to be based on what people find ‘simply wonderful’ where I will film them doing what they love for example painting and after they will hold a sign up saying e.g. ‘art is simply wonderful’. I think this is a better idea because it’s less repetitive and therefore more interesting while it directly incorporates the lyrics of the song with the whole theme of the video.



No comments:

Post a Comment