Monday 28 November 2011

Weekly Production Diary-

This week was my research and planning deadline and therefore I focused on finishing and uploading all the planning documents I had to create before beginning the filming of my music video such as the floor plan, equipment list and running order. I also went back over my blog, in order to see what I could improve on and two areas I felt I hadn’t done in enough detail were my inspiration page and my audience feedback. Therefore this week, as well as uploading my design inspiration Prezi, I analysed a few successful music videos which I found effective and discussed how I would like to use some of their features or concepts in my own for example never shout never- What is love? Where I particularly like the way in which the video communicates to the audience by using signs and this is something I am doing for my own. I also feel like I hadn’t gained enough audience feedback, specifically from the male part of my TA, so therefore I asked Aaron Hunt (someone who in the real world would be interested in my product due to his personal interest in this genre) to fill in an audience feedback form on my digipack drafts and I found his advice really helpful. In the next week I’m also planning on showing a few members of my primary TA clips from the first filming shoots in order to see what they think of it so far, and how and what they think for the next shoots I could change.
This week I’ve also uploaded my footage of the first 2 shoots I conducted and began to work with them on Adobe Premiere in order to make my first draft.

No comments:

Post a Comment