Sunday 20 November 2011

Production Diary-

Last week I started filming my music video, on Tuesday and Wednesday, and therefore before this I was working on my floor plans, release forms, call sheets etc some of which I’m yet to upload. I found the whole process really fun however when undertaking the filming I realised the importance of organisation beforehand where for example my call sheets were really useful in helping me to arrange what props to take in the following day. Additionally when conducting my re-shoots I think it will be much easier if I separate the groups into even smaller groups who will film on different days as it’s much easier to direct a smaller group than a larger one.
This week I’m going to really concentrate on working on the design inspirations of my products and how these have come to shape my own ideas. I’m currently in the process of creating a Prezzi on this and by conducting such similar product research I think it will help me in understanding what I actually want to achieve out of my product by the end. It will also help me in terms of allowing me to identify the specific parts of other products which I find successful and how I want to incorporate these into my own video.

No comments:

Post a Comment