Monday 14 November 2011

Call Sheets-

I created these call sheets before actually filming my music video. It was an important part of the production stages of creation because it helped me in planning everything I needed for the day for example the equipment and props I needed to bring with me as well as the overall details of the shoot in terms of the kind of shots/scenes I wanted to film on that day. I found this really helpful as well because I’m using a lot of people for my music video but I’m shooting on several different days and therefore they allowed me to plan who I was using on specific days and what I wanted them to do beforehand which in turn help the filming run more smoothly and efficiently, for example I knew what props to bring beforehand because I knew what I wanted the actors to do/perform and it also minimized the chances that I forget something on the actual day.
Though I will have to do more shoots and re-do some, these are two of the call sheets for my first attempts at filming:
Call Sheet- Charlotte and Tally



Call Sheet 2- Becca Etc

No comments:

Post a Comment