Thursday 24 November 2011

Audience Feedback Form- Aaron Hunt:

I’ve currently got more audience feedback from girls than boys and because they will make up part of my audience, as the secondary audience, I thought it was important to ask another male to fill in this feedback form. I asked Aaron Hunt for his opinion on my digipack drafts; I specifically asked him to do it because he is a fan of the genre and therefore would potentially be interested in buying my product. He really liked my idea but he gave me some good advice on the back design for my digipack (attaching puzzle pieces to strings with the names of the songs written on these puzzle pieces). He suggested I do as much as the design as I can in Photoshop as if I did it all by hand it may look a bit tacky and unrealistic and this is something I’m really going to take on board when conducting the second photo shoot for this cover and when actually creating the real thing.
Audience Feedback Form- Aaron Hunt

No comments:

Post a Comment