Tuesday 25 October 2011

Half Term Holiday Diary:

My half term Homework this week was to begin the draft storyboards and the animatic for my music video as well as the drafts for my digipak. I’m currently in the process of creating these and have nearly finished but before actually creating these it was vital I get audience feedback for my overall idea. I asked several people to fill in audience feedback forms on my proposal and how they thought I could improve the idea for my music video. I also made sure that I didn't just give these forms to people in my media class but to people that will be able to give me a more impartial opinion. Additionally I didn’t just give out the forms to anyone but to those who will potentially be interested in my product and the kind of people that would listen to this genre of music.
This was really useful because it not only provided me with a fresh perspective on my ideas but also showed me how my potential target audience would react to my product and ultimately whether they would like it or not and what parts they did and didn't like. It also gave me ideas on how to improve some aspects of my music video idea and what difficulties I may face in the process.

No comments:

Post a Comment