Sunday 13 November 2011

Production diary:

Because I’m filming in two days time today I focused on going out and buying all the props I want to include in my music video like balloons, the cardboard to make my ‘simply wonderful’ signs and other things like glitter. Also I’ve finished completing my risk assessment sheets and will soon be uploading these as well as the actor release forms I’ve got all the people participating in my video to fill out and the permission slips I got participants to fill in as agreement they wouldn’t let me down on the day and not turn up.
As well as concentrating on filming, I’ve also been getting audience feedback on what people thing on my digipack draft designs as in the next few weeks I’m planning to create my first drafts and I think it’s necessary that I understand firstly whether people find them effective as a product or not and whether they like the design and find it interesting and eye catching, which is its main purpose.

No comments:

Post a Comment