Friday 4 November 2011

Album cover Drafts- Front and Back:

In order to stick to the concept of the album title ‘missing piece’ I’ve decided to create an album cover which utilizes a puzzle like effect. For the front I'm going to include a side on picture of my artist and colour specific sections of the puzzle in so it looks like pieces are missing from it and down the side I've decided to write key words related to the artist and the album in different colours in order to make the cover stand out. For the back I’ve decided to have separate puzzle pieces, hanging down on strings or shoe laces, with the names of the songs on these pieces. I think this will be effective because it will be striking and is quite different while it ties in to the album name and the overall puzzle concept.
The following is a more detailed analysis of the specific components that will make up my album covers:

Digipack Drafts Power Point

No comments:

Post a Comment