Saturday 22 October 2011

Before creating my draft storyboards I handed out these forms to a few people to see what they thought of my initial idea so far, the aspects they liked and didn't like and overall what action they thought I could take to improve it. I've also created some polls on blog and these will enable me to understand better how my Target audience interact with music videos and music generally in terms of where they watch videos and what on the whole they consider to be the most important/entertaining aspect of a video and how they interact with the music industry in terms of where they get their music from etc. As well as this I have created polls asking my audience on the kind of things they like and find effective in an album cover/digipack. Such feedback really helped me in understanding where and how I could improve my overall idea for example in this feedback form he suggested that I include more than one story line within my video in order to make it a bit more interesting, specifically as I'm not using a location and such feedback I'm going to actively take on board and I'm now going to include a few 'stories' in my video, rather than just one main one which was my initial idea. Feedback also allowed me to understand which aspects my target audience found successful for example in this form he liked my idea of using props to make my video more vibrant and interesting, this is also something I'm going to take on board where I'm now going to make full use of all the props I’m thinking of having in my video and include more which fit in with my music video theme of love. Audience Feedback Form- Matt Williams


As well as handing out these forms I filmed Becca's response to my initial proposal idea, she is an example of my 'ideal' TA and therefore it was important I get her opinion beforehand as she is someone who will be most interested in engaging with my product.

No comments:

Post a Comment