Friday 23 December 2011

Holiday Diary:

This week I’ve been focusing on getting audience feedback on the draft designs I created before Christmas. I asked several people to give their opinions on what they felt was successful about the designs so far and how I could improve them. I created a prezzi of their feedback which I will be uploading soon.
In the next few weeks after Christmas I’m going to start my final drafts for my digipack and magazine advert as well as finish creating my video. In order to ensure that my final products are as good as possible during these holidays I want to create a document ( based on the feedback I got) of possible improvements I want to make and really consider areas I need to develop on. This will enable me to know exactly what I need to do when I get back to better my product.

No comments:

Post a Comment