Wednesday 7 December 2011

Weekly Production Diary-

This week I’ve been focusing on creating my draft Digipack’s on Adobe Photoshop and it what in this respect that my research and planning (creation of my first drafts on paper) was really helpful. I experimented with a variety of colours however and after seeing that visually my initial idea of having lots of words related to the artist, running down the side of my front cover made the design look cluttered and detracted attention away from the artist and other relevant text on the cover I decided to keep it simpler by only utilizing the puzzle effect and bright, dominant text. I’ve recorded a video of me creating the Puzzle effect on Photoshop (cutting out the individual pieces of the puzzle by using the magnetic lasso tool and using colour fill) and experimenting with the text and font designs on my front cover which I will be uploading soon. I’ve also been focusing on creating the first draft of my music video however when putting all of my films together I’ve realised that it will be necessary to conduct several more shoots.
In the next week I want to focus on creating my magazine advert and looking at potential sources of inspiration for which will in turn influence my own product. It’s also important to gain audience feedback on my initial idea in order for me to see whether it’s a successful product and if my TA like it.

No comments:

Post a Comment