Thursday 15 December 2011

Production Diary:

Today I uploaded the draft designs for my digipack as well as my music advert. Currently I do like the basis of the design but I know they need some work in terms of font type, brush effects used etc. In order to see areas which I really need to improve on in the Christmas holidays I’m going to ask a few people who would potentially be interested in my product to fill out a form on what they think of the designs so far and how for the final products these could be improved. This will really help me in developing my current ideas.
I’ve also been working on finishing my music video first draft however while working through it I’ve realised that a lot of my footage isn’t varied enough and therefore after the Christmas holidays I’m going to plan some re-shoots and use different people and more props.

No comments:

Post a Comment