Friday 8 July 2011

Production Diary 8/7/11

This week I focused on the second part of my ancillary task, to create a magazine advert. I conducted research into 2 adverts I thought were particularly successful, deconstructing such elements and considering which I could use in my own product. I recognised the importance of making the text on my magazine advert stand out as much as possible in terms of the album name and making sure that the background for example did not outshine such important elements. Additionally this week I conducted research into another 2 music videos, bettering my understanding of the elements which create a successful video on the whole and I know feel much more confident in creating my product. I chose to research 2 videos of completely different genres to see the contrast between them in terms of codes and conventions and the different representations.

No comments:

Post a Comment