Saturday 2 July 2011

Production Diary 2/7/11

This week I focused on the second part of my brief, the ancillary task and I conducted research into 3 DigiPaks which I believed were successful and I could potentially adopt similar colour schemes, fonts and styles of. I analysed these in terms of format, colour and font type as well as their overall success, pointing out particular features I deemed successful. This research helped me a lot because before I was unfamiliar with what a DigiPak actually was and now I have a better understanding of what I would like to include in my own as well as what creates a successfull DigiPak. This week I also did research into one music video- telephone by Lady Gaga and Beyonce and though my potential song choice is not pop and the video is too far fetched and complex to create I think it is very cleverly produced and contains messages such as feminist thought that surpass the video itself.

No comments:

Post a Comment