Saturday 7 January 2012

Production diary

The past two weeks I’ve been focusing on creating my music video. I’ve been experimenting with various effects such as changing the speed duration on the video to reverse, for one of my clips the people featuring in the video pulled a party popper and I changed this into reverse and visually this looked quite good. Additionally I’ve been focusing on experimenting with the placement and order of the clips to see what arrangement they look best in. Also by watching the video through I’ve realised that some of shots aren’t paced enough so I’ve been working on correcting this and timing the shots more effectively with the pace of the song.
Additionally I've uploaded the audience feedback I got from my draft designs. This advice was particularly helpful in helping me to improve my designs and their overall concept, which will enable my final designs to be better.

The following are some screen shots of my music video making process:

No comments:

Post a Comment