Friday 10 February 2012

Production diary:

In the past two weeks I focused on finishing my digipack designs, developing my initial ideas through the audience feedback I had got. I decided in order to improve my designs I had to come up with a more creative, unique concept whilst still utilizing the puzzle piece scheme. I changed the initial idea I had for the second digipack to including a close up of the main artists with a faded puzzle piece effect in the background and instead of musical notes coming out from the artist’s mouth puzzle pieces. I also developed my previous designs of using a collage of images fitting in an overall puzzle piece, making the images inside it look more interesting and the puzzle piece appear to be in 3D. I created a Prezi explaining the development of my designs from first draft to final and everything I did to achieve these.
I’ve also been working on my music video and though I’ve finished organising all of the films taken on green screen I decided that in order to fit in with the overall ‘simplistic’ concept I wanted to get some location shots of one of the people featuring in my video celebrating all the natural, simple elements of life such as picking flowers and taking photos of nature etc. Not only will this fit in with theme of the video but it will make the footage look more varied. Therefore in the next couple of weeks I’m going to focus on getting audience feedback for my final digipack designs in order to see if I need to change anything else slightly as well as conduct my location filming.

No comments:

Post a Comment