Saturday 17 September 2011

Production Diary :)

This week I focused on creating my proposal, in here I listed details about the kind of music video I want to make and some of the ideas I’ve come up with already for example locations, the people I want to include in it and the narrative behind the video. I’ve already got quite a clear idea of what I’m doing already but writing out all my ideas enabled me to really think them through thoroughly. In my proposal I also started to consider the actual production process of making my video and some of the complications I might face for example people dropping out on the day and I started to think about ways I could prevent any complications like making the people in my video sign an agreement form before they feature in my video. Even though I’m pretty sure now that I’ve defiantly decided on the basic features of my video, I might change some smaller things and add stuff as I go along.

No comments:

Post a Comment